UMEchange Meeting Menopause
A monthly facilitated peer support group for women offering mindful, yogic and therapeutic approaches as our bodies alter.
Offered in a safe, counsellor supported space for non-judgemental discussion, sharing & wisdom.
Each session includes a grounding meditation for attending to conscious awareness, and an opportunity to explore the myriad experiences that women face in the years of peri-menopause, menopause and beyond.
Sam McCarthy is a humanistic counsellor with experience of working with clients in bereavement, loss, anxiety, trauma, depression, relationships, illness, eating disorders and other psycho & somatic concerns.
Sessions are primarily experiential where the presenting concerns of the group are explored.
There will also be opportunity to explore the many themes arising in the realm of women and changing cycles.
– Psycho-education & Mental Health Awareness
– Nutrition, Herbal & Natural Medicine
– Meditation, Consciousness, Compassion & Energy
– Massage, Aromatherapy & Acupuncture
– Relationships, Intimacy, Family, Ageing & Existentialism
– Identity, Creativity, Work & Womanhood
– Exercise, Physicality, Illness & Resilience
Each session Sam invites another UMEUS practitioner to join the group who will offer support in one the following areas:
- UMEnourish – Nutrition, Herbal, Essential Oils, Skincare
- UMEspace – Movement, Yoga, QiGong
- UMEbe – Meditation, Acupuncture
- UMEtouch – Massage, Osteopathy
This group is booking only and UMEUS Foundation cancellation policy applies.
Please email email@example.com to request a form for attendance.