UMEspace Nourishing Yoga w/Essential Oils with Sharon Smillie-Jukes
This gentle uplifting workshop invites participants to engage with the subtle body.
Exploring breath and posture in conditions optimised for the potential to heal by a sense of calm, awareness and ease.
Sharon is a Yoga Teacher and an Oils Educator for dōTERRA Essential Oils and in this workshop she will take you on a nourishing journey, exploring yoga asanas, weaving the oils into the gentle but uplifting class.
Sharon has been teaching yoga for 10 years and practising for over 20 years and has explored many different styles of yoga in this time
A passionate advocate of natural medicine Sharon believes the body can heal itself, given the right conditions.
With a combination of healthy eating, exercise, positive thinking and taking responsibility for your own health…you will be amazed at what your body can do.
The different elements covered in the workshop include:
- Discover the anatomical benefits of each posture
- Short Pranayama breathing exercise at the beginning of class
- Each posture will be paired with a dōTERRA essential oil to enhance your experience
- Touch on the chakras and a little positive affirmation
- Learn about the emotional aspects of the oils and how to support yourself emotionally with these amazing oils
A guided short yoga Nidra meditation at the end of class to allow deep relaxation and integration of the postures
You will discover why these CPTG (Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade) oils are amongst the most potent and purest oils in the world
There will be an opportunity to experience citrus oil in your water at the begining and sample some gorgeous raw oil infused chocolate at end of the workshop.
* Included in the price of the ticket you will receive a free dōTERRA oils rollerball Blend to take home.